- This event has passed.
November 14 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Run Bling, Bubbles and Plated Brunch…
Join us for the annual Mimosa Run a 2 mile social run/walk or 4 mile run benefiting Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas.
We will be taking additional precautions to enact social distancing and CDC guidelines. This will be subject to change as new information is made available.
- Attendance will be limited
- Masks will be recommended before the start of the run
- The run will start in waves
- Attendees will be encouraged to bring blankets/chairs to spread out further than the provided patio if desired
- Brunch will be individually packed and handed out
- There will be spread out stations for mimosas
- Water stop will be sealed bottles on separated tables
All runners will receive a finisher medal, men’s or women’s cut event shirt, plated brunch, mimosas, free downloadable photos and enjoy live music to celebrate and commemorate the run of the year!
Disclaimer: Events not produced by TRWD or the City of Fort Worth have been approved and issued a permit, which allows the use of the Trinity Trails, City of Fort Worth Parks and other TRWD assets as denoted in their permit. These events are not affiliated with TRWD or the City of Fort Worth, nor do they express the views or mission of the district or City of Fort Worth. This calendar is meant to be a community resource for upcoming events and general trail traffic awareness and is subject to change.